CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Am The Next Madonna




So there is a story behind this. It isn't just me being random. One night my roommates and I were all kindof bored. We were all in our rooms, listening to our own music. Well, all that know me, know that it isn't hard for me to get hyper and crazy ideas while I'm bored. So I turned up my music as loud as I could (the song like a prayer by madonna) and ran into Callista's room and started to sing it to her. Then I did the moon walk (or my attempt at one) into Kelsey's room and finished the song with her. So Callista and I decided to dress me up in clothes that I owned or found at Ross for really cheap. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comments:

Knight Family said...

Cute video! I think you have a little too much time on your hand:)! Looks like you are having fun at college, good for you, enjoy it!