CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

8 Things

Rules:1. Post rules on the blog 2. Answer the six 8 things questions 3. Tag 8 people and leave them a comment so they know

8 Favorite TV shows
1. American Idol
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Monster Quest
4. Lost Tapes
5. CSI (all of them)
6. Friends
7. Hells Kitchen
8. Hauntings

8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to Class
2. Ate Lunch with Mom
3. Took A Nap
4. Went to Work
5. Watched A Movie
6. Drove Through Logan Canyon
7. Sang
8. Looked into the Medical Assisting Program at BATC

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Summer
2. Getting Married
3. Finishing School
4. My Birthday
5. Losing Weight
6. Having More Time With Kyle
7. Giving My Roommate her Birthday Present
8. My Tax Return

8 favorite restaurants

1. Sizzler
2. Olive Garden
3. Iggy's
4. Winger's
5. The Black Pearl
6. Ruby Tuesday's
7. Chile's
8. Happy Sushi

8 Things I wish for.

1. That I get married soon (haha)
2. That I finish school
3. Money
4. Braxton's happiness
5. My family's and my happiness
6. That I can make a difference in people's life
7. That Kyle's health stays as good as it is now (considering)
8. That my car will last another year or two

8 people I Tag

1. Holly
2. Piper
3. Ashley
4. Keri
5. Amanda
6. Hillary
7. Terra
8. Candice

1 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

Shanna,
I just sat down and read your blog. I love your back ground it is so cute and so you. I just wanted to tell you that you are one amazing girl. I have kind of kept up on what you have been up to through Erin, but after reading your blog I just totally admire you. You have always been a very special person to me, and now I know why. Keep up the positive attitude. I loved the video you made in honor of Braxton. He is darling.