CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's been crazy

It's been a crazy past little bit I promise I will update everyone soon. Here is a recap: Kyle got baptized, Isabella is four months, I am trying to balance two jobs scouts and young womens camp while Kyle is balancing three jobs and scouts (we are really loving it though), and the fuel pump went out on the stratus (which we got fixed). I just wanted to share this picture to show that I am still active in this.



4 comments:

AnDe said...

I love it!! Nice sunglasses! And it sounds like all sorts of fun and exciting things are going on!

Gramma Spot10 said...

Didn't I see that somewhere before? Oh ya I was there when you took the picture. :) Cute!

Holly said...

CUTE little thing she is! Can't wait to see her in person!

Keri said...

Glad things are going good for you and your fam. She is so darn cute.