CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Long Update

Ok, so it has been a long time since we updated last. Since February, here is what's been going on.

March: Kyle turned 21. Isabella turned a year old. She had a huge birthday party with lots of friends and family.


April: Was pretty much uneventful. Kyle was working for both Beaver Mountain and the city, so it was nice when Beaver closed. Towards the end of the month, I was having lots of contractions and we made a two trips to Logan thinking that maybe we were having a baby.






 
 May: I turned 21. On the 4th we got our beautiful little Kristina Dianne, or K.D. as we like to call her. The poor thing was in the NICU for our whole stay at the hospital and Isabella got strep while we were there.


 






 June: Summer started here in Bear Lake. We stayed pretty busy. 












 July: Both of us just worked and were still trying to adjust to having two little ones.




 







 August: Toward the end of the month Kyle lost his job with the city, and I started working at Town and Country Realty along with my other job.


 









 September: We had our second anniversary. We didn't do anything big, just sat at home with a picnic on the living room floor and watch a chick flick. I started CNA school that day with ISU. I should be taking my final tests in December. Kyle started to work for Epic Constructon.


 




October: This month our lives have been steady. We are finally getting in to a flow with all of our jobs and still trying to find family time. I am enjoying school but will be ready to have my Fridays back.




 





As for life in general things are good. Isabella is going to be Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween, and K.D. is going to be a witch. K.D. is growing fast. She is rolling over and trying to sit on her own. She is definantly developing her own personality. Isabella loves to read and loves Sesame Street. She is talking a lot and is learning new words everyday. One of her babysitters is teaching her sign lanugage. Kyle is really enjoying his job, and I am hoping to find something for my CNA. As soon as this is finished I will be finishing my generals online and hope to start the LPN program in the fall. So far my goal is to get a job some way revolved around labor/delivery or the newborn unit in a hospital.

4 comments:

Erica & Benjamin said...

Oh my gosh, your babies are SO cute!!!! I love their huge eyes!

Amazing Love said...

Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
Patek Philippe replica

JohnOliver said...

I have seen some posts on this website and I think that your blog is very interesting and has lots of excellent information. Keep up the great work.

350-030
220-701
350-029
640-816
70-662
Actual Tests
Brain Dumps
Exam Sheets
Pass4Sure
Real Exams
TestKing

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl! If next time you have a boy, please don't circumcise him. It hurts, it's medically unnecessary and Christians aren't required to circ. Search online for circumcision complications and death rates, foreskin function, circ rates(much lower than 20 years ago). Please keep your future son intact. And if you are interested in what many in the medical community are saying about circ, google "nurses for the rights of the child" and "Doctors opposing circumcision". Take care!