CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Song

This is a really good song. I did cut some parts out of it, cus it's from a musical, but I wanted to post something. Read all of it because it kinda has a twist on the thought at the end.

Thank Goodness
from Wicked

(intro skipped)

We couldn't be happier, right dear?
Couldn't be happier, right here.
Look what we've got, a fairy tale plot.
Our very own happy ending
Where we couldn't be happier, true, dear?
Couldn't be happier, and we're happy to share
Our ending vicariously with all of you.

He couldn't look handsomer.
I couldn't feel humbler.
We couldn't be happier.

Because happy is what happens
When all your dreams come true.

(slight skip here also)

That's why, I couldn't be happier.
No, couldn't be happier though it is,
I admit, the tiniest bit, unlike I anticipated.

But I couldn't be happier,
Simply, couldn't be happier, well - not simply -
'Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of cost
There's a couple of things get lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you've crossed until you've crossed.

And if that joy, that thrill,
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still - with this perfect finale
The cheers and ballyhoo
Who wouldn't be happier?
So I couldn't be happier.

Because happy is what happens
When all your dreams come true.
Well, isn't it?
Happy is what happens,
When all your dreams come true.

2 comments:

Piper said...

So, are you happier than ever, or are you convincing yourself that you are happy?

Kyle & Shanna said...

Haha I am happier than ever but I just like songs that are like this lol.