CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week at a Glance

I haven't posted in a while so I figured I would. My week this week has been pretty simple but full of fun stuff for me.

Monday: I went to work so nothing really new there.

Tuesday: Kyle and I went to Logan for voice lessons. I have been taking them, and since we are in singing in church together on Father's Day my teacher was willing to help us sing together a little better considering we've never done it before.
After voice lessons we went to Willow Park in Logan. If you don't know what Willow Park is, it's sort of a small zoo with mainly birds but some other wild animals as well. We got lost trying to find it (due to my "misunderstanding" Mom's directions). It was nice to just kind of wander around without crowds of people. Of course we both agreed that some time this summer we plan on going to Hogle Zoo and Dinosaur Park.

After that we went and got sushi at a place I've never been to before in Logan. It was really nice, but kind of pricey. Mmmm...sushi....worth it, and then we met my favorite roomie, Callista, and her little brothers and went to the movie Up! It is so cute. We thought about going to the 3D version but because of the lack of time, we decided that 2D would have to be fine.


Wednesday: I didn't do a whole lot this day. On Wednesdays and Thursdays I go to the high school to help with the drill team in the morning. I know it sounds lame, but it gives me a chance to exercise.

Later that evening Mom and I went to Montpelier and met Ralph, ate pizza, and went to the movie Night At The Museum 2. Mom said she liked it better than the first one, although I'm kindof think they were a toss up. I really enjoyed both of them, and the second one is as good as the first.


On the drive home, Mom and I decided to drive down the east side of the lake. About half way, we saw something moving on the road. As we drove past, we saw 4 or 5 baby skunks eating a dead bunny. They were so cute that I made Mom turn around so we could get some pictures of them (but she'll have to post those).

Thursday: Was quite an adventure. I had to bring Nakota to the vet this morning. He was in a carrier but managed to break loose while in Logan canyon. At the vet, we found out that he weighs 14.2 pounds (more than doubled what he weighed three weeks ago at 6.2). After looking him over the vet told me that he is in perfect health, that he is a little chubby but better than he was when she first saw him. At the first appointment she told me that because of his size and weight that she guessed that he would be about 40 pounds when he is full grown. After his check up today she said that she thinks he may be "slightly" larger. She estimates now that he will be around 65-70 pounds. That is a little more than slightly. He's going to be a big puppy.

Tonight Mom and I are going to go to dinner with a friend of mine and her mom. I hope the rest of my week works out as well as it has started. And I'm excited that this weekend AnDe, Zack, Elvis, and Tyson will be coming home.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Fun and busy week! I wish we could hear you sing!! I'm sure you guys will do great! :) I want to see both those movies. :) Well I am glad you have had such a great week! Can't wait to see pics of the baby skunks! If they didn't stink I would want one for a pet, I think they are DARLING!

Bobbi and Tyrel said...

Sounds like a fun week! We saw "UP!" the other day too. Sooo cute! Are you singing in your ward? You should let me know. We'll try to come watch!